Do you have a special recipe that your family and friends always ask you to make for those special family gatherings? Well, one of the dishes I get asked to bring for our special family occasions is my Japanese Salad recipe. I would love to share my recipe with you.
Try this delicious Japanese Salad recipe! This tasty recipe will compliment many main entrée dishes. You will not only love the taste of this salad recipe, but it is also very nutritious for you!
Japanese Salad Recipe
- 1/2 large cabbage shredded – 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 chopped green onions – 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds – 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 package instant noodle soup (noodles only, uncooked, save the broth package)
- 1 cup chow main noodles uncooked